Bev Lewis chats with:
Ernie Pavan and Laura Slinn- Founders of Avalon Empowerment
We have a special video this week, that shows you ways to empower yourself when you are going through a divorce. When life gets tough, get empowered. Bev Lewis, President of Positive Solutions talks to Laura Slinn and Ernie Pavan of Avalon Empowerment about tips to help you thrive even when you are going through a divorce. To learn more or to contact Ernie or Laura, check out https://avalonempowerment.com/
Ernie and Laura have some great tips on ways that you can change your thinking that will help you through a Separation and Divorce.
In this Episode You will learn….
• What Avalon Empowerment does 1:03
• Bev’s personal experience with Avalon Empowerment. 2:06
• The profound emotional impact a divorce can have. 2:49
• Having a good mindset when going through a difficult time in your life. 3:42
• The important concept of cause and effect. 4:19
• How you will know if you are in cause or effect. 5:44
• The importance of being aware of what you are focusing your thoughts and energy on. 7:21
• The emotion of guilt and how devastating it can be. 8:15
• Freeing yourself from your limiting beliefs and taking responsibility for your life. 10:13
• The importance of focusing on what you want rather than on what you don’t want. 11:51
• Setting the right intention for the life that you want. 15:20
• About one of the most transformative tools you can use to empower yourself. 18:02
• The importance of having healthy emotional management 22:42
• When emotions get high intelligence goes down. Take a time out 23:33
Bev Lewis is the founder and President of Positive Solutions Divorce Services®. She offers divorce services and helps couples create their own Separation Agreement through mediation. Having experienced her own difficult divorce, it has been Bev’s mission to keep separating couples out of the adversarial litigation process.